Cuisine (20 of 66)
280 restaurants available nearby
The food was absolutely amazing – good value for money given it's quality and tastiness! We were sitting outside (covid…), where it's not super cozy because of the rather busy street – but the host made the best of it with candles and plants :-) Would definitely recommend and we'll definitely be...
Restaurant and food were fine, but they somehow didn't have our reservation and almost wouldn't seat us. Waitress tried to say we had made a mistake and didn't have the reservation confirmed. When I showed the confirmation emails (which she confirmed were correct), she just sighed and tried to tell...
100%Our motto: Eat Chay - Live Long (chay meaning vegan in Vietnamese) gives you an idea of the fresh, healthy ingredients used in all of our dishes. The focus is on quality vegan cooking that will appeal to even the most sceptical veggie-eater! The menu has even had a helping hand from star chef...
We really enjoyed our lunch at Simsim. Starting with the super friendly service and the dishes were amazing! Don’t miss the Taboulé salad! ;)
The atmosphere is super nice as well, we enjoyed our stay outside on the sunny terrace but the restaurant itself is furnished with great attention to detail...
- Museum Der Naturkunde
- Bahnhof Berlin Friedrichstrasse
- Deutsche Staatsoper
- The Holocaust Memorial Memorial To The Murdered Jews of Europe
- Alexanderplatz Underground Station
- Central Station Berlin
- Karl Bonhoeffer Nervenklinik Underground Station
- S Bahnhof Frohnau
- Apartment Berlin 20
- Hackescher Markt
- Rathaus Neukolln Underground Station
- Schlesisches Tor Underground Station
- Apartment Am Brandenburger Tor 4
- Hotel Lutzow
- Uhlandstrasse Underground Station
- Stadtmitte Underground Station
- Bahnhof Ostkreuz