11 restaurants available nearby
A local highly recommended CFM. We thought the food was excellent- fish, pasta and surf and turf. Even the sourdough bread was outstanding. Very casual with a bustling clientele and atmosphere. Only one waiter but I think it added to the charm of the place.
This place was a happy find on OpenTable! We choose it because it was close to our hotel but we will definitely be back! The service was excellent, the cocktails were Devine and the food was delicious! We can’t stop talking about our experience!
Claudio did a great job. Caesar salad was the perfect size to have with the Pappardelle with meat sauce. The cannolis were worth sharing at the end of the meal. The Pinot Grigio from Italy was crisp and refreshing. Food is very fresh with wonderful flavors. And Claudio’s friendliness makes it all...
- Mission San Francisco Solano
- Happy Hollow Park And Zoo
- Legion of Honor
- 13 Views Lounge Bar
- San Francisco Symphony
- Oxbow Public Market
- Castro District
- Domaine Chandon Winery
- Childrens Multicultural Museum
- Shoreline Amphitheatre
- Aquarium of The Bay Fisherman's Wharf
- Asian Art Museum
- San Francisco Botanical Garden Society At Strybing Arboretum
- Great America Theme Park
- SFMOMA, San Francisco Museum of Modern Art
- Hess Collection Museum
- M H De Young Memorial Museum
- Iris And B Gerald Cantor Center For Visual Arts
- Old Faithful Geyser of California
- American Conservatory Theater