Cuisine (20 of 81)
199 restaurants available nearby
Best sea bass and ahi tuna we have ever had. Server in bar, Alex was superb , friendly, and professional.
Hostess were kind, food was delicious specially the Duck, service was outstanding despite the fact is was extremely crowded everything was on time and good, the bar had our drinks on time no delays and waiters help each other even if is not their table, they are an excellent team!
Very impressed as...
We celebrated my wife’s birthday with salt bae. Husseny was our server and he was amazing, he took us through all Nusr-Et had to offer, and his support staff was right behind. Price is high, but if you’re here you know what the deal is. There were probably two things that put me off. I didn’t like...
As usual the service and food outstanding. This place never disappoints. The server was patient and made some good recommendations for our party of 5. Drinks also fabulous. For a Monday night it was very vibrate. It felt good to extend the weekend with a great Monday get together with friends.
- Bal Harbour Shops
- Port of Miami
- Collins Ave by South Beach Vacations
- American Airlines Arena Miami Heat Stadium
- The Shops At Sunset Place
- Miracle Mile
- Loews Miami Beach Hotel
- Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden
- Mid Beach Magic
- Miami Beach Convention Center
- Sunny Isles Beach at Yatch Club
- 1 Hotel South Beach
- Hilton Bentley Miami/South Beach
- SLS Hotel South Beach
- The Ritz-Carlton Bal Harbour, Miami
- RIU Plaza Miami Beach
- Boystown Pineland County Park
- Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay
- Design District