Cuisine (20 of 37)
258 restaurants available nearby
We had a reservation elsewhere but they were out of all the wines we wanted. Oggi could accommodate us. The wines stored in the window (mot a good idea) we’re shallow. The food was huge portions. The pizza was good. The salads way too bug. The pasta entrees were yummy. The server, his name escapes...
Nice atmosphere on the square (we had a table outside).
Biscetta Fiorentine was really tender and juicy, cooked rare. I got a bruschetta with burrata and anchovies and it was really good as well as Tuscan pizza. I would recommend to try it when in Florence.
- Via Arrosti
- Palazzo Degli Affari Conference Center
- Museo Nazionale Del Bargello Bargello Museum
- Piazza Della Repubblica
- Lake Trasimeno Lago Trasimeno
- Giardino Botanico
- Armando Picchi
- Barberino Designer Outlet
- Church of San Francesco Arezzo
- Chiesa E Battistero Di San Giovanni E Santa Reparata
- Museo Dell Opera Metropolitana
- Santa Chiara Hospital Cisanello
- Certosa Museum
- Pisa Stadium Romeo Anconetani
- The Market of San Lorenzo
- Museum of The History of Science Museo Di Storia Della Scienza
- Museo Statale D Arte Medioevale E Moderno
- Santa Maria Del Carmine San Niccolo Al Carmine
- Duomo Cathedral of Santa Maria Del Fiore