34 restaurants available nearby
Sweet Home Food Bar is a unique dining experience in the heart of downtown Tuscaloosa, Alabama. With an ever developing menu and atmosphere each dining experience is tailored to you. Serving wine, beer and cocktails.
We enjoyed our dinner at side by side 2 days previously that we decided to go back a second time. Our first time we ordered main dish dinners and drinks but this time we went at happy hour and ordered 3 great appetizers and drinks. The wine pours were very generous, noting I travel for my job and...
High style, high class fine dining that is marked by hand-and-foot service with an air of elegance.Professionally trained chefs and wait staff available to offer choice cuts of beef, seafood, and cocktails.Live Music Nightly
The food was delicious plus the live music was amazing! They have happy hour until 6pm which is an added bonus for a Friday afternoon. It was a beautiful day to seat out on the patio as well.
Date night with the hubby. One of the best meals I’ve had. Samosas were delicious and so was the Korma. Enjoyed everything we had!
- Hampton Inn Birmingham-Colonnade
- Oak Mountain State Park
- Holtville Park
- Staybridge Suites Montgomery-Eastchase
- Tannehill Ironworks Historical State Park
- Old Alabama Town
- Hampton Inn Birmingham I-65/Lakeshore Drive
- Cheaha State Park
- Embassy Suites Birmingham
- Downtown Tuscaloosa Historic District
- Capital Plaza Shopping Center
- Avondale Park
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Huntsville-Downtown
- Cathedral Caverns State Park
- Galleria of Tuscaloosa Shopping Center
- Holiday Inn Birmingham-Airport
- Twin Oaks Village Shopping Center
- Montgomery Riverwalk Stadium
- Brookwood Village Shopping Center
- Lake Guntersville State Park