32 restaurants available nearby
We loved Caribbean Fish Market and think the "market" implies something more casual and less than when this place is definitely more than than!
Our server, Kiki (sp?) was probably the best we had during our trip. We loved the ambience and food. My son and mother both had the filet and it was cooked...
It was our last night in St. Thomas and Lily and the staff made it the best. We celebrated our friend's birthday and Lily took extra care to make it even more special. Everything we ordered was delicious and we would eat there all the time if we lived here. Thank you!
My girlfriend and I had a perfect date at Sunset Grille. Not one complaint. Very pleasant service - Duskin was polite and professional. Caesar salad was big, fresh, and tasty. The tostadas were sooo good. And our entrees were perfect. I’ve dined around the world and the filet I had tonight competes...
Obviously, the location can't be beat and for a small island with limited resources, the food was great. The place wasn't overly busy so I felt our server could have been a bit more attentive. The only thing I wish is that the food was a bit more authentic to the Caribbean and islands. I could get...
- American Hill Estate House Museum
- Bakery Square
- Reef Bay Great House Historic District
- Christiansted Apothecarly Museum
- Reina Beatrix International Airport
- Simpson Bay Yacht Club Marina
- Vendors Market Shopping Center
- Reef Golf Course
- Green Cay Marina
- Market Square
- Cunupia Station
- Golden Rock Shopping Center
- Fort Christiansvaern Park
- Mahogany Run Golf Course
- Sandy Point National Wildlife Refuge
- Queens Park Savannah
- Havensight Mall Shopping Center
- Port of Sale Mall Shopping Center
- Palm Plaza Shopping Center