20 restaurants available nearby
The hostess was very nice . Helped us with parking privileges. We were then greeted immediately by William, the manager who was very welcoming . Gene ( Eugene) our server was exceptional and catered to our every need before we had to ask. Our meal was delicious, never disappointing at any Flemings...
What a special night we had at BLT Steak. We made a reservation to come in next Tuesday but our plans changed and we wanted to dine tonight - the staff at BLT Charlotte went above and beyond to make this a memorial evening. Thank you Laura for last minute accommodations and everything you have done...
Perfect spot for taking my granddaughters before catching a show. Located very convenient to theaters and kid friendly menu options. The service was fast and friendly and the food was excellent. Definitely try the shrimp and grits with goat cheese! Absolutely delicious!
Robyn was such a great sever! She even noticed that I was having trouble reading the menu and brought me reading glasses! The food was excellent, spacing between appetizer dishes, entree was great, no rush feeling at all.
Perfect location to our hotel. Outside patio was perfect to enjoy dinner and a few drinks with friends. Our server was attentive and food was delicious. The shrimp and grits had a little kick to them, but that’s how I like my food.
- Mallard Creek
- Daniel Stowe Botanical Gardens
- Courtyard by Marriott Charlotte Airport/Billy Graham Parkway
- Billy Graham Library
- Amity Gardens Shopping Center
- Cox Mill High School Soccer And Track Stadium
- Southpark Mall
- Charlotte Marriott City Center
- The Ballantyne, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Charlotte
- Landsford Canal State Park
- Carolina Place Mall
- Bethel Road Park
- University of North Carolina Charlotte
- Myers Park Shopping Center
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Charlotte-Concord I-85
- US National Whitewater Center
- Shoppes At University Place
- Embassy Suites Charlotte/Ayrsley
- Courtyard by Marriott Charlotte Lake Norman