15 restaurants available nearby
We had a great time (as always) at the Triple George Grill. The food was fantastic and the drinks were tasty. My husband tried 2 of the fun "martinis" since they were out of one of the liqueurs he wanted for a different drink, and I enjoyed the $5 house cab (much better than at other places.)
This is not our first time coming and won't be our last. We had family in town and this was the perfect spot to bring them. The Sicilian pizza never fails us and always good! We also ordered a gluten free pizza, which was amazing. First time we had no left overs to bring home! Service was great and...
We decided to go because of @sogoodlv. Chef Bianchi makes amazing Italian specialties. Never disappoints. Occasionally, while we are there, we try different vendors as well.
Love the concept of this restaurant, just what Vegas needed during this pandemic.
Classy, superb service and excellent food. Not cheap, but good value-l nice sized portions and high quality food. Waiter took extra care with us, as I am vegan (yes I know vegan in a steakhouse) and my wife is gluten free. The other two did not have foot restrictions, and everyone was pleased...
- Sunset Station Hotel Casino
- Hoover Dam
- The LINQ Hotel and Casino
- The District At Green Valley Ranch
- MGM Grand
- The Strip
- Sam's Town Hotel and Gambling Hall
- Sands Expo And Convention Center
- Hilton Grand Vacations Suites on the Las Vegas Strip
- Red Rock Casino Resort Spa
- Davis Dam
- Encore at Wynn Las Vegas
- The Mirage
- The Shoppes At The Palazzo
- Stratosphere Tower
- Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas
- Wynn Las Vegas
- Westgate Las Vegas Resort and Casino
- Tropicana Las Vegas a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Resort
- Paris Las Vegas