Cuisine (20 of 24)
31 restaurants available nearby
As usual the fish on the Codwich was very good however they really need to upgrade the bun. It is too small, crumbled and fell apart when trying eat as a sandwich. I had to use a knife and fork to eat it. Also, although this in not the norm, the french fries were luke warm and soggy as if they were...
We love this place. The food is amazing and the service is also. They offered a free desert for my wifes birthday but we declined since we still had to cut her birthday cake. But we appreciate the offer!
Our server started out kind of blah and not overly helpful, but lightened up over the course of our visit. The food was ok. The meatloaf was salty and the mashed potatoes were stiff. My drink was very good as was the buffalo cauliflower. The menu wasn’t very extensive and there wasn’t anything that...
- Hampton Inn Columbus I-70E/Hamilton Road
- Stone Ridge Plaza Shopping Center
- Eastland Mall Shopping Center
- Short North Arts District
- Lou Berliner Park
- Chantry Square Shopping Center
- Conkles Hollow State Nature Preserve
- Nationwide Arena
- Burr Oak Lodge and Conference Center
- Battelle Darby Creek Metropolitan Park
- Hilton Columbus/Polaris
- Mall At Tuttle Crossing Shopping Center
- Monroe Basin State Wildlife Area
- Columbus Zoo
- Worthington Square Shopping Center
- Lane Avenue Shopping Center
- Eastland Centre Shopping Center
- COSI - Center of Science And History, Columbus Ohio
- Dublin High Street Historic District