23 restaurants available nearby
Their Asian Pear Mojito and Mai Tai were on point and delicious. The food as was great. The only issue, broccoli in my dish was too large to eat. Because you're not given knives to cut food, I ended up using the spoon from the rice and my fork to cut it into more manageable pieces.
Absolutely loved this dining experience! It is a bit expensive but for the food and the experience it is definitely worth it!
Also taking my children for our special 3 family member birthday party and then trying new things is definitely a memorable thing!
- Port Columbus International Airport
- Eastland Centre Shopping Center
- Hollywood Casino Columbus
- Columbus Museum of Art
- Embassy Suites Columbus
- Columbus Zoo
- Mall At Tuttle Crossing Shopping Center
- Ohio State University
- Stone Ridge Plaza Shopping Center
- Greentree Centre Shopping Center
- Ohio State Fairgrounds
- Crowne Plaza Columbus North - Worthington
- North Market Historic District
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott Columbus OSU
- Homewood Suites Columbus-Worthington
- Campus View Consumer Mall Shopping Center
- Muskingum College Campus Historic District
- Columbus Museums Kelton House Museum And Garden
- Columbus Zoo And Aquarium
- Graceland Shopping Center