66 restaurants available nearby
Had the buffet and both the food and service were wonderful! Was a bit surprised at the cost of the buffet when we got the bill, but didn't feel it was too over-expensive. (Just a heads up to others that there is an added fee if you pay with a card instead of cash.) The only downside to the whole...
My wife and I made a first visit yesterday. Our server Michelle was excellent and made our experience very enjoyable. The food was very good as well. We recommend Isabella and will be returning for sure in the future.
Great food, great service. Will be going back for more.
Very cool to eat at a train station. French onion soup was nothing special. Lobster tail was very petite. Tour of Italy was good except for the “plant based” meatball. Nice to experience once, but wouldn’t necessarily go back.
- Hilton Philadelphia Penn's Landing
- Gravers Station
- Penn State University
- King of Prussia Mall Shopping Center
- Colonial Park Mall
- Dover Air Force Base
- Flourtown Shopping Center
- Willowbrook Mall Shopping Center
- Philadelphia Marriott Downtown
- Greenwich Township Park
- Willow Grove Park Mall
- Sight And Sound Theatres
- Philadelphia Premium Outlets
- Camp Hill Mall
- Chestnut Street
- Christiana Mall
- Lower Macungie Township Park
- Ardmore Station
- Jenkintown Wyncote Station
- Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel