Cuisine (20 of 54)
183 restaurants available nearby
We celebrated our birthdays (yes, both the same day) here, as we did exactly two years ago. There were more celebrating tables that pre-Covid day. Nice private spaced dining on a week night.
Great food, as before; I had calamari and followed by scallops, wife had Caesar salad followed by pasta...
Made a note when making the reservation asking for the best table for Grandpa’s Birthday, and got there to find out they had reserved a cozy private room with round table off of the bar area. It definitely started off our night with a happy surprise! It reduced the noise level considerably and gave...
Firebirds is by far our favorite place to dine out and also to pickup and dine at home. We have recommended them to many of our friends!
Corking fee way over the average ... We'd come here more but with a $25 / btl cork fee we just can't justify it when others charging $10 - $15 and a very good restaurant in Charlotte charging $0.00 - Zero - nothing !!!
- Nascar Hall of Fame
- Renaissance Charlotte Southpark Hotel
- Residence Inn Charlotte South at I-77/Tyvola Road
- Carolina's Medical Center
- Southpark Mall
- Best Western Inn & Suites Monroe
- Carolina Place Mall
- Lake Norman
- Old Town Shopping Center
- Wilkinson Boulevard Shopping Center
- Hilton Charlotte University Place
- North Park Mall
- Revolution Park
- Pitts School Road Elementary Baseball Diamond
- Billy Graham Library
- Great Wolf Lodge Charlotte Concord
- University of North Carolina Charlotte
- Aloft Charlotte Ballantyne
- Gaston Mall