Cuisine (20 of 36)
33 restaurants available nearby
Ruth's Chris Baton Rouge is by far the most outstanding restaurant I've ever been to, and I have traveled the world. First, Chris always makes sure that everything in his restaurant is perfect. The entire staff knows their clients and welcomes them graciously.
Our server, Evan, knows exactly...
All in all it was a good night. I don’t like the new format where they never answer the phone and won’t return voicemails. While we got off to a good start, the food just seemed to stop, we didn’t get meat refills for quite awhile, and it didn’t seem like they were overly busy. Drink refills...
Great atmosphere nice lunch menu selections. We were seated by the kitchen so I'd was a lot of service traffic but still quiet enough to have conversation.. Kevan was our server and he was excellent
I came for a 21st birthday lunch with a few of my friends. Our waiter Kaileigh W. was excellent. They were super understaffed and things were taking a little longer than usual which was expected due to their surprise shortage of ppl. The drinks were good, and we ate outside bc we love the patio...
- Holiday Inn Express Baton Rouge Downtown
- Motel 6 Baton Rouge Southeast
- West Park
- Cajundome Convention Center
- Louisiana State University Rural Life Museum
- Bocage Village Shopping Center
- Four Corners Shopping Center
- Lake Martin
- Mid City Shopping Center
- Les Vieux Chenes Municipal Golf Course
- Residence Inn Baton Rouge Towne Center at Cedar Lodge
- Bluebonnet Village Shopping Center
- Lafayette Regional Airport
- Golden Nugget Lake Charles
- Comfort Suites Oil Center Lafayette
- Fairfield Inn Suites Baton Rouge South
- Tiger Stadium
- Courtyard Baton Rouge Siegen Lane
- Audubon State Historic Site
- L Auberge Casino