Cuisine (20 of 28)
32 restaurants available nearby
I thought the food was outstanding! Servers were very friendly and informative. Was a bit slow because there were only two servers working, but that was fine with us; tho it would’ve been nice to have something to munch while we waited.
We had samosas which were excellent, delicately flavoured....
Christina was an amazing waitress, she was very fun and polite. Eager to make our birthday celebration one to remember, she made sure to give amazing recommendations. The food was great and you can never go wrong with the roasted pineapple.
Gran Caffe' L'Aquila is always great. We had burrata and salumi to start with. Then chitarra and pappardelle. The quality is superior with authentic Italian touch. To end we had the superb gelato (pistacchio and caffe').
- Marsh Creek State Park
- The Shops At Great Valley Shopping Center
- University of Pennsylvania Museum of Archaeology Anthropology
- Spring House Shopping Center
- Liberty Bell
- Philadelphia Marriott Downtown
- Philadelphia International Airport
- Hilton Philadelphia Penn's Landing
- Philadelphia City Hall
- Core Creek County Park
- Luxury Apartment on Rittenhouse Square - Two Bedroom Apartment
- Historic Hotel Bethlehem
- Wilmington De Station
- Jenkintown Wyncote Station
- Montgomeryville Mall
- Rittenhouse Square
- University of Delaware
- Camden County Park
- Longwood Gardens
- King of Prussia Mall