Cuisine (20 of 48)
152 restaurants available nearby
everthing was great except for the seating. We were outside. The tables were too close together. We had trouble sitting down. Also, the tables were not level. I was concerned we would spill our drinks. But the food and service were great.
The food selection was very good! We especially loved the waffles . We waited to long to get any prime rib .And they ran out. The omelet bar was great Our server was very friendly and attentive .Looking forward to coming back for and evening meal .
We sat outside. It was a beautiful evening. The server was very good and attentive. My Pasta Brio was just average...could have used a bit more chicken. Bread was very good. Salads good.
We celebrated my daughter’s college graduation day with an awesome dinner! Everything was great.! The appetizer, entrees, and desserts were delicious. This is the first time at the Chart House but definitely not the last.
- Marriott at the University of Dayton
- Dayton Mall Shopping Center
- Millcrest Park
- Kings Island Amusement Park
- Voice of America Park
- Indian Hill
- Mainstrasse Village
- The Cincinnatian Hotel
- Ault Park
- Creation Museum
- Randolph Plaza Shopping Center
- Wright-Patterson Air Force Base
- CVG Airport
- Staybridge Suites Cincinnati North
- Liberty Towne Centre Shopping Center
- Red Roof Inn Dayton South - I-75 Miamisburg
- National Museum of The U's Air Force
- Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza
- Hyatt Regency Cincinnati
- Super 8 Franklin/Middletown Area