5 restaurants available nearby
Cucumber salad was too spicy. We gave constructive criticism to the server, and the chef took the Dallas off the bill. The duck was also too spicy, lots of jalapeños. To be fair, the server did say both dishes were spicy. The fish may not have been as fresh as it could be, my wife had some issues...
Becky, David and all the staff were happy and helpful. Its great to see a company that understands customer service.
Food & Drinks were heavenly with a price point for everyone in our group!
Thanks RoadHouse we will be back again!
One of the best dining experiences in Jackson Hole with an inspired menu including huckleberry cheesecake (despite the uninspired name that serves the purpose of keeping the crowds away). Excellent service, fine bartenders, and inspired fare.
- Sidney Black Hills Trail Historical Marker
- Scottsbluff Army Airfield Historical Marker
- Jenny Lake
- Bender Park
- Big Boy Steam Engine
- Grand Teton National Park
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Rawlins
- Fin and Feather
- Hotel Jackson
- Denton Field
- Henrys Lake State Park
- South Park
- West Yellowstone Town Park
- Heart Six Ranch
- Jackson Country Square Shopping Center
- Center For The Arts
- Oregon Trail Marker
- Casper-Natrona County International Airport
- Historic Plains Hotel
- Quality Inn Rock Springs