Cuisine (20 of 37)
34 restaurants available nearby
Food is always good here. Great selections of ramen and izakaya.
The service was a little off especially on a slow Monday pm. There are a lot of waiters on the floor but the staffs on Monday are mostly juniors and seemed to be no clues on how to tend to their patrons.
For fine dining restaurants, Prohibition is an excellent choice. We definitely over-ordered but a dinner for 2 should run around 100-120 including appetizers and desserts. The quality of food is very savory, especially the lobster mac and cheese. Our server Frank was very positive and energetic...
- Eden Roc Miami Beach
- Miami Heat Stadium
- Vizcaya Museum And Gardens
- Adrienne Arsht Center Performing Art
- Kendall Town And Country Shopping Center
- Hyatt Regency Miami
- Miami Beach Convention Center
- Ramada Plaza Marco Polo Beach Resort
- South Beach
- The Palms Hotel & Spa
- Versace Mansion
- Miami International Airport
- Z Ocean Hotel South Beach
- Bird Road Shopping Center
- SpringHill Suites Miami Airport South
- Aventura Mall
- Government Center Station
- Miracle Mile
- Dolphin Mall Shopping Center