Cuisine (20 of 41)
130 restaurants available nearby
This was our first visit to Timmers. We arrived early and walked down to the lake where we were able to sit down and enjoy the view.
We were seated promptly at our reservation time of 7:30, you will want to make reservations. The food was excellent, my wife recommends the Walleye. My BBQ ribs were...
Enjoy Classic Wisconsin-American Cuisine at 8900 Bar & Bistro. We have Live Music and our Famous Friday Fish Fry homemade by our Executive Chef, Rob, every Friday. Choose from our Mouthwatering Starters, Sandwiches, Mains, & Desserts. Check out our menu online for our monthly specials!
Had Friday fish fry. Was ok but nothing special. Just like tons of other fish fries, but didn’t expect anything diff.
We go often for their veal dishes. Then we give 5 stars
And hey, it’s a big German beer y’all. Fun and noisy. Complete with German polka band !! Very Milwaukee
- Hilldale Shopping Center
- Little Switzerland
- Fifth Ward Playground
- Wisconsin State Fair Park
- Bay Shore Shopping Center
- Henry Vilas Zoo
- Bayview Park
- Hilton Madison Monona Terrace
- University Wisconsin Madison
- Geneva Lake
- Brady Street
- The Iron Horse Hotel
- General Mitchell International Airport
- Hampton Inn Madison East Towne Mall Area
- Milwaukee County Zoo
- State of Wisconsin State Capitol Building
- Southridge Mall Shopping Center
- Arrow Head Park
- Sunrise Plaza Shopping Center
- West Towne Mall Shopping Center