Cuisine (20 of 27)
27 restaurants available nearby
Service was great. My wife’s steak was tough and no flavor, but the server went above and beyond to replace the steak and ensured us it would be much better. Manager came over and made us feel like we were priority and the new steak was out in no time. Very tender and great flavor. We will be...
We were very happy because we requested a quiet area (which I know is hard and you can't always control), but the hostess did a great job and found us a wonderful booth that was perfect. We had people in our party with hearing aids and that makes it difficult when the surroundings are noisy.
Staff was very friendly and professional. Our food was very good. The restaurant has a very nice unique appearance. Service could be a little quicker but we totally understand that you are probably short staffed and we took that into consideration. Sticks were good too.
We were very pleased with our second visit to BJ's. We have been looking for a regular Friday place and I believe we have found it! Expect to see us each week. Our waitress Destiny was particularly good.
- West 25th Street Ohio City Station
- Cleveland Hopkins International Airport
- Kimpton Schofield Hotel
- Progressive Field
- Cleveland Orchestra At Severance Hall
- Chagrin Falls Shopping Center
- Holiday Inn Express Cleveland Downtown
- Goodyear Hall World of Rubber
- Eton Square Shopping Center
- The Glidden House
- Erie Commons Shopping Center
- University of Akron Memorial Stadium
- I X Center
- Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Airport
- Belden Village Mall Shopping Center
- Cleveland Museum of Art
- Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Downtown
- Westbrook Park
- Embassy Suites Cleveland-Rockside
- Flats East Bank Station