10 restaurants available nearby
After a long hiatus, we ventured forth for a nice dinner. Little did we know, it was going to be a truly memorable dinner. Everything was outstanding. The cheese platter with a country pork pate was so good we went back the next day and had it for lunch. This restaurant is a gem.
We always enjoy Vintage. Had a great window seat with a view of Lake Michigan at night. Fred, our server, was outstanding. He always checked on us but was never pushy. Perfect balance while juggling multiple tables which we understand and appreciate.
Expensive, yes, but this isn’t a burger bar. The attention to detail, from appetizers to dessert, is remarkably good and always consistent. Have someone in your party order the seafood risotto! The wedge salad is superb. WLI is always a great experience at one of Michigan’s inland lake jewels.
- Grand Traverse Resort Golf Courses
- Boyne Mountain
- Mackinaw City Historical Marker
- Traverse City State Park
- Calvary Church Historical Marker
- South Higgins Lake State Park
- Leland Historic District Fishtown Historical Marker
- Butterfield Township Park
- Dow Gardens
- Point Betsie Lighthouse
- Front Street
- A-Ga-Ming Golf Resort
- Otsego Club
- Mancelona Area Historical Society Museum
- Lyon Township Park
- Courtyard by Marriott Traverse City
- Colonial Inn Harbor Springs
- Hillside Shopping Center
- Grand Traverse Resort and Spa
- Union Commons Mall