Cuisine (20 of 34)
30 restaurants available nearby
Great meal on a Monday night! We had tix to Hairspray and made reservations here before the show. Our table had the meatloaf, burger, and lettuce wraps and all was very good. Lettuce wraps came out with our meal which would have been nice to space out, but we did tell the waitress we were going...
My friends and I were visiting Grand Rapids, and made reservations to eat here. Although, we weren’t seated immediately, they apologized and gave us complimentary champagne as we waited. The service and our waiter was amazing. The food was AMAZING. Definitely would come back and recommend eating...
We went with friends before a show at DeVos. The food and service were excellent and the atmosphere is good. The noise level was very loud with the music and talking making it hard to hear across the table. That would be our only reason not to go back.
Food was amazing, had the Cornish Hen and Cornbread and was not disappointed. Wife had the Turkey and Polenta ravioli and didn’t know she liked collard greens till she had this. Bread board was amazing! Staff was very friendly and very knowledgeable of the food, the chef even stopped by the table...
- Forest Hills Fine Arts Center
- Frederik Meijer Gardens Sculpture Park
- Pothole Marina
- Rivertown Crossings Mall
- Wharton Center
- Reed Park
- Ferris State University
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lansing-Dimondale
- Warren Dunes State Park
- Grand Valley State University Pew Campus
- Centerpointe Mall
- Parslow Park
- Courtyard by Marriott Holland Downtown
- DoubleTree by Hilton Grand Rapids-Airport
- Paw Paw Lake Golf Club
- Gilmore Classic Car Club Museum
- Rivertown Shopping Center
- Fourth Michigan Volunteer Infantry Historical Museum
- Woodland Mall
- Courtyard Grand Rapids Airport