Cuisine (20 of 25)
28 restaurants available nearby
Remains a reliable place for dinner with a fairly simple menu they prepare well. Good bar offerings and friendly attentive service. Love their lamb chop appetizer and their very unique prep for their barramundi with veggie mix plus chorizo!
Love you can sit outside with heaters.
I didn’t particularly like the old Patische, but since they’ve redone it I’ve had a couple meals there and both of them have been excellent. There were four of us for dinner last night and we had both specials and they were delicious. They do have music there after six but we sat in an area where...
We enjoyed our dinner here very much. The menu was extensive and we had four small plates and four entrees Some of us took home some leftovers from our entree. The server was very knowledgeable, helped set aside one of the evening specials for our group, and attentive. It is a full mask...
- Hi Corbett Field
- Casino del Sol Resort Tucson
- La Posada Lodge and Casitas
- Morris K Udall Regional Park
- Bylas Atheltic Field
- Loews Ventana Canyon Resort
- Luna Lake Marina
- Tanque Verde Guest Ranch
- Saguaro National Park East Unit Historical
- Reid Park Zoo
- Davis Monthan Air Force Base
- Flowing Wells Plaza Shopping Center
- Oro Valley Country Club Golf Course
- Park Mall
- Santa Cruz River Park
- Tucson National Golf Course
- Hacienda del Sol Guest Ranch Resort
- Northwest Ymca Field
- Tucson Mall
- JW Marriott Tucson Starr Pass Resort