7 restaurants available nearby
Waiter was attentive though he charged full price for a refill when the menu stated that refills were half price. Food was good, though I had to add salt and my pasta sauce was like a soup base. Key Lime pie was not worth the price. Overall a pleasant atmosphere but I doubt we go back (except maybe...
Everyone at table ordered different burger. All cook d perfectly, juicy with just enough fat without being greasy. Service friendly and enjoyed our interactions. Highly recommend, especially on a Sunday when lots of things seemed closed!
The food is always fantastic at Red Lobster and because we chose to dine there mid-afternoon on July 4th, it was not its usual crowded self. That meant a lot less noise and the waitstaff had plenty of time to take especial care of us. It was terrific!
The meal was very good. The desert ( cheese cake) was terrible but server took off out ticket. The service was excellent. The place is difficult to find your first time, it’s kind of hidden in a hotel/ convention center. We will return.
- SGF Airport
- Radisson Hotel Branson
- Westgate Branson Woods Resort
- The Track Family Fun Park
- Epps Park
- Chateau on the Lake Resort Spa
- Grand Oaks Hotel
- Pierce Arrow Theater
- Katy Park
- Branson Landing
- Point Return Public Use Area
- Shepherd of The Hills Inspiration Tower
- Grand Plaza Hotel Branson
- Dogwood Canyon Nature Park
- Westgate Branson Lakes Resort
- Doling Park
- Residence Inn by Marriott Branson
- Shepherd of The Hills Fish Hatchery
- Southern Hills Shopping Center
- The Suites at Fall Creek By Diamond Resorts