Cuisine (20 of 37)
446 restaurants available nearby
Rome is packed with dining options, but a great food/service/vibe/location combo is often hard to find. La Buvette really has it all. Although in a tourist-heavy area, it feels like a neighborhood spot. Dishes I had were excellent, grounded in tradition but fresh and inventive. Service was...
We had four courses and found the food to be very pleasant. The starters and desserts were especially good.
Service was very slow, especially when it came to settling our bill at the end of the evening. There was an error with the bill and it took them far too long to resolve, especially bearing...
- Castel Sant Angelo Museum
- Teatro Valle
- Catacombs of St Callixtus Catacombe Di San Callisto
- Central Station Roma Termini
- Doria Panphilj Gallery
- Piazza Della Repubblica
- Via Condotti
- Re Di Roma
- Santa Maria In Trastevere
- Piazza Navona
- Via Del Corso
- Basilica Di Santa Maria Maggiore
- Circo Massimo
- Palazzo Di Giustizia The Hall of Justice
- Stadio Olimpico