Cuisine (20 of 31)
142 restaurants available nearby
My husband and daughter enjoyed a quiet meal on a snowy, icy evening. We were one table of a few due to the inclement weather. The wait staff was very attentive and took care of our every wish. Grilled salmon over super salad was excellent. My daughter enjoyed the Cobb salad and my husband...
We went for Sunday Brunch on our last day in Nashville. It was raining, so our intention to sit rooftop was interrupted, but did not stop staff from making it a great time. The bar was a bit under stocked, assuming due to the nights before, but we found something to enjoy! The chicken and...
I was super happy about my experience at this restaurant! The food and drinks are amazing and there are plenty of TVs to watch football. They had live music that was taking requests and the ambience was amazing. This would be a great spot for Sunday brunch for locals and tourists alike. I’m looking...
Already wanting to have this on our list when we return. The waitstaff was unbelievably kind. At first, I thought it was just a hotel lobby bar and a place for guests to grab food. The food was spectacular and eloquent. The service was better and more personalized than any restaurant I’ve been too....
- Waverly Plaza Shopping Center
- Opryland Hotel Gardens
- Country Music Hall of Fame And Museum
- Bell Forge Square Shopping Center
- Schermerhorn Symphony Center
- Lakewood Marina
- Nashville Zoo
- Courtyard by Marriott Nashville Downtown
- Liberty Place Mall
- Mount View Station Historical
- Belmont Mansion
- Nashville Marriott at Vanderbilt University
- East Park
- One Hundred Oaks Regional Mall Shopping Center
- Gentry Park
- Rob Roy Purdy Field
- Opry Mills Mall
- Aloft Nashville West End
- Green Hills Mall Shopping Center
- Maryland Farms Shopping Center