Cuisine (20 of 91)
361 restaurants available nearby
Just awesome. We had the Aroncini which was delicious, as well as the Chianti Cow Burger, the Street Tacos, and the Empenadas. All delicious. There was a sweet corn chowder that was a special and it too was delicious. We loved everything!!! Very charming place.
Bernie's continues to be a treasured destination in the Catskills. The menu, supplemented by the daily specials, is comprehensive and varied. Service is friendly, attentive, and knowledgeable. Ambience is reflected in well-appointed socially-distanced tables. But, the whole of Bernie's is more...
Very good- waiter was attentive
Food was great. Drinks
Food was excellent, but we waited quite a while for dessert and coffee after the meal. Waiter was very nice. Restaurant is beautiful and the piano player added to the ambience. Will definitely be returning!!
French onion soup and red cabbage side were both excellent. Service was a little slow but that may be due to being short-staffed. Loved to see an energetic crowd of faithful customers fill the restaurant with chatter like the days before the pandemic.
- EWR Airport
- Bintz Swimming Pool
- Edgewood Park Historic District
- High Line
- Bay Head Beach
- Port Jefferson Village Historic District
- Hilton Garden Inn Albany Airport
- Gramercy / Flat Iron District, Manhattan
- Midtown East, Manhattan
- Walt Whitman Mall Shopping Center
- 86th Street Lexington Avenue Line
- Latham Circle Mall Shopping Center
- Erie Canal
- Turtle Back Zoo
- Bleecker Street
- World Financial Center Plaza
- Melville Marriott Long Island
- Buffalo Niagara International Airport
- One World Trade Center
- 57th Street Ind Sixth Avenue Line