Cuisine (20 of 60)
190 restaurants available nearby
The food was average as usual. It has never been outstanding but we think it was better than average. We had Debbie as a server. Now she was outstanding. She was polite, attentive and very gracious. You could tell she has a great work ethic and cares for her customers, something many much younger...
We were there for Mother's day. Bruch was good. Our server Kelly was exceptional. There was a gentlemen kind of working all over the place. I think I heard someone call him Royal or Royale....Love his energy. Cant wait to return and have what he suggested.. Stuffed Chicken Breast... I am a huge fan...
We had a fabulous night at Caruso’s we can’t believe we’ve only just found it. The food was excellent & the service first class we will be back. I had the mushroom ragu and my husband had the shrimp scampi, everything else we saw looked delicious. The next visit it has to be pizza.
We had a very nice Mother's Day lunch at Ludlow Garage. The mimosas were good and I thoroughly enjoyed the chicken and waffles from the brunch menu. Service was friendly and efficient. We will definitely be back and would recommend to anyone as a great spot for a meal in the Clifton gaslight...
- Marriott at the University of Dayton
- Dayton Mall Shopping Center
- Millcrest Park
- Kings Island Amusement Park
- Voice of America Park
- Indian Hill
- Mainstrasse Village
- The Cincinnatian Hotel
- Ault Park
- Creation Museum
- Randolph Plaza Shopping Center
- Wright-Patterson Air Force Base
- CVG Airport
- Staybridge Suites Cincinnati North
- Liberty Towne Centre Shopping Center
- Red Roof Inn Dayton South - I-75 Miamisburg
- National Museum of The U's Air Force
- Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza
- Hyatt Regency Cincinnati
- Super 8 Franklin/Middletown Area