Cuisine (20 of 21)
40 restaurants available nearby
We were celebrating our 40th Wedding Anniversary and we could not have been happier with the service by our waiter, James and the rest of the staff. James really looked after us. Our meals and cocktails were perfect and the view was outstanding!
We highly recommend Prime Steakhouse.
A small bar greets you at the front of the restaurant. Friendly staff seat you. A very nice menu that has something for everyone. We both had the filet mignon, which was cooked to perfection, cut like butter, and tasted wonderful. Try the Gin Blossom from the bar. Alyssa did a great job as our...
Dinner and a show! The food was amazing. I had the surf and turf and my partner had the tuna. We were both very happy and would order the same thing again. We also had appetizers which were very dellicious! Our chef, Win, was very skilled! We would definitely go back!
We had an amazing time. The food was well prepared and there are no words to describe how personable and warm the staff are. From our server to the management, their hospitality and professionalism are a testament to the dedication of the client experience. We thank you so much.
- EWR Airport
- Bintz Swimming Pool
- Edgewood Park Historic District
- High Line
- Bay Head Beach
- Port Jefferson Village Historic District
- Hilton Garden Inn Albany Airport
- Gramercy / Flat Iron District, Manhattan
- Midtown East, Manhattan
- Walt Whitman Mall Shopping Center
- 86th Street Lexington Avenue Line
- Latham Circle Mall Shopping Center
- Erie Canal
- Turtle Back Zoo
- Bleecker Street
- World Financial Center Plaza
- Melville Marriott Long Island
- Buffalo Niagara International Airport
- One World Trade Center
- 57th Street Ind Sixth Avenue Line