13 restaurants available nearby
Lovely, cozy, relaxing. Dinner was prepared very well and delicious aside from what tasted like stale grocery store rolls. Salmon and Chicken dishes were excellent! Found out it was a local roaster. Breakfast was delicious and the coffee was the best! (Local roaster-Old Goat).
It was a quiet Wednesday evening and a wonderful dining experience. The staff was friendly and welcoming. The buffet was well organized and attractive. The grilled meat selection was plentiful and exciting. Everything tasted fantastic. We had a great evening and will return soon. I highly...
A restaurant that loves beer and a bar that loves food. Over 20 craft beers on tap, big burgers and the freshest sushi in town. Your go-to for lunch, dinner and late-night, Drake’s is a free-wheeling, fun-loving kind of joint. A place to hang out and let your hair down. A place to let yourself go a...
Yet again, a masterful menu of culinary delights. We dined on New Year's Eve, and the 7-course fixed menu was a gastronomic delight. Chef Travis Milton showed once again why he's a two-time James Beard awardee. The wine pairing were perfect, and we were surprised at how good the Nicewonder wines...
- Chattanooga Choo Choo
- McGhee Tyson Airport
- East Tennessee History Center
- Western Plaza Shopping Center
- Notchy Creek Recreation Area
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Oak Ridge - Knoxville
- Cedar Bluff Shopping Center
- Thompson Boling Arena
- Wyndham Resort At Fairfield Glade
- Creative Discovery Museum
- Foothills Mall Shopping Center
- Comfort Inn Powell - Knoxville North
- Imax Theater
- Chattanooga Marriott Downtown
- Willow Plaza Shopping Center
- Morning Glory
- Breaks Interstate Park
- Embassy Suites Chattanooga Hamilton Place
- Neyland Stadium
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park