22 restaurants available nearby
The dining portion was fine but I was disappointed that the hotel/restaurant does not validate parking as is stated when I made the reservation. The restaurant had no idea what I was talking about - and the hotel would not honor my request.
Visiting Nashville for a quick trip & found this Indian restaurant using opentable. Quick Uber ride & we arrived. Service was good, food was excellent & prompt. Only detractor was the sheer volume and disruption to diners of all the delivery service drivers in and out and standing around waiting....
My friends and I decided to book a trip to Nashville months ago for a girls trip. All our first time in Nashville and The Ainsworth was a great place to kick off our first dinner of the week. I got the Ribeye grilled cheese and was so delicious but very filling! I don’t have much to say about...
The food was incredible - top five dinners of my life of eating out all over the world. Our server Jeff was fantastic and attentive. Chef Salvador was beyond incredible in the food he prepared. Can’t wait to go back.
From the moment we called to change our seating arrangement until our last drop of wine, we had a warm, welcoming and caring experience. Even though short-handed, the service was prompt and thorough. Sydney did a marvelous job running the flor and backing up out server. The food was pure and...
- Residence Inn by Marriott Franklin/Cool Springs
- Nashville International Airport
- Loews Vanderbilt Hotel
- Sevier Park
- Vanderbilt University
- Maryland Farms Shopping Center
- Alexis Inn and Suites Hotel
- One Hundred Oaks Regional Mall Shopping Center
- Country Music Hall of Fame And Museum
- DoubleTree by Hilton Downtown Nashville
- Best Western Suites Nashville - Opryland
- Bicentennial Park
- Johnny Cash Museum
- Hilton Nashville Downtown
- Grand Ole Opry
- Broadway by Nashville Vacations
- Union Station Hotel, Autograph Collection
- Grand Ole Opry Museum
- Nashville Zoo