Cuisine (20 of 36)
76 restaurants available nearby
We were there for lunch time and ended up talking for 4 hours. No one hurried us out after paying the bill. We really appreciated that since we hadn't seen each other in two years.
My only negative was the coffee but we were so engaged in our conversation that we didn't address it. I would go...
Delicious food and the outside ambience was very nice as it was a beautiful evening! Our server, Yanni was a delight, funny and friendly and accommodating! We will definitely be returning as the menu was extensive!
What a find!! My husband and I had never been here before and were greeted warmly by Anthony, the owner, who immediately apologized as two of his staff were stuck in Newark due to especially heavy flooding and road closures. We felt this was already a point in his favor to be so honest and...
- Wall Street
- Roosevelt Field Shopping Center
- Penn Station, New York City
- Gramercy Park
- Midtown East, Manhattan
- Calf Pasture Park
- Quaker Bridge Mall Shopping Center
- Lexington Avenue 59th Street
- Whitney Museum of American Art
- Rockefeller Center
- Chelsea Market
- Melville Marriott Long Island
- Grand Central Station
- Hopewell Plaza Shopping Center
- Madison Square Garden
- Chapel Street
- Green Acres Mall Shopping Center
- Central Park
- Asbury Park Boardwalk
- Jersey City Waterfront at The Pier - A Premier Furnished Apartment