8 restaurants available nearby
The menu is unique within the MKE area, with strong Nordic influences. The Salmon Three Ways is a great way to start for a table of 3-4 while indulging in a round of distinctive cocktails. Entrees are substantial and interestingly flavored. Well worth the trip if looking for something a bit...
WOWza! We recently ate at the Wauwatosa location and we were blown away with a more wonderful experience than we could have ever imagined! Not only was the service delightful, the food was delicious. We both had the coconut shrimp and we had enough for a second meal the next day! What a great place...
From the moment Zach, our waiter, came to our table we knew our evening was going to be enjoyable. He addressed us as friends and treated us like friends during dinner. The apps and meal were delicious. The cedar plank salmon was cooked perfectly and there is nothing better than a large Caesar...
- Ramsey Park
- Jefferson Park
- Southridge Mall Shopping Center
- Radisson Hotel Milwaukee West
- National Railroad Museum
- Old World 3rd St
- Brookfield Square Mall
- Holiday Inn Express Racine Area I-94 at exit 333
- Bay Shore Shopping Center
- Tanger Outlets Wisconsin Dells
- Hilton Milwaukee City Center
- West Towne Mall Shopping Center
- Barrymore Theatre
- Brady Street
- Hilldale Shopping Center
- Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Downtown
- Racine County Fairgrounds
- Milwaukee Marriott Downtown
- Delavan Lake Resort
- Comfort Suites Appleton Airport