Cuisine (20 of 84)
471 restaurants available nearby
Always excellent!!!! At everything!!!! Our go to spot every time at the resort!!!!
Excellent and innovative food. Less expensive post Covid but very high quality. Don’t miss the deviled eggs topped with smoked salmon or the etoufee!!
Food was great and the service and staff were friendly. The branzino was absolutely delicious, as was the ahi tuna. The pasta with duck ragu was very good but my husband would have liked a little more of it! The veal meatballs al tono starter sounded like an interesting combination but would have...
Unfortunate that some of our favorites, the carpaccio & ceviche are no longer on the menu but lots of other delicious & creative dishes to choose from. The noise level was way too loud as they were very busy. Glad to see that they were and it was a Friday night & good to see people out & about...
- Massapequa Park Station
- Washington Square Park, New York City
- Columbus Circle
- Times Square
- Buffalo Niagara International Airport
- Rockville Centre Station
- Columbia University
- Smith Haven Mall Shopping Center
- Latham Circle Mall Shopping Center
- Wolf Road Shoppers Park Shopping Center
- High Line
- Bushnell Park
- Front Park
- East Islip Marina
- Coney Island
- 14th Street Union Square
- The Moma - Museum of Modern Art, New York
- 96th Street Broadway Seventh Avenue Line
- Gramercy / Flat Iron District, Manhattan
- Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York