Cuisine (20 of 25)
16 restaurants available nearby
Went with our daughter who is leaving for a study abroad program to Italy.
Arrived at 7:30 for our reservation, and left at 10:30. They were really busy for a late Sunday night.
Food was great and service was good.
We ordered Strip Steaks, au gratin potatoes and brussels. Stuffed mushrooms for...
Food was wonderful. Allowed to have wine then salad was delivered and then ordered our food so it was a more leisurely meal. Love the setting. Waitress was attentive and not pushy. Thanks was great all around.
Great tasting lunch with good
Portions. Loved the mussels!! My group had the rib grilled cheese (yummy) and Caesar Salad. The French option soup was so good the bowl was licked clean! Limited lunch menu but very good!!
Taking lunch service down to Fri-Sun for the summer.
Great dining experience: food was international, creative and very tasty and the owner was very personable. They brought a few extras to sample throughout our meal, which was a really nice touch. Only very mild complaint was that the background music was a little loud. Overall loved it and would...
- Holiday Inn Jacksonville E 295 Baymeadows
- St Augustine Beach
- The Avenues Mall Shopping Mall
- The Inn at Mayo Clinic
- Crescent Beach Vacation Condos
- Mariners Suites - Kingsland
- Hampton Inn Jacksonville South/I-95 at JTB
- JAX Airport
- One Ocean Resort & Spa - Atlantic Beach
- Old St Augustine Village
- Vilano Beach
- Gateway Shopping Center
- Premium Outlets
- Courtyard Jacksonville Mayo Clinic/Beaches
- Hammock Beach Resort
- Blanding Boulevard And 103rd Street Shopping Center
- St Augustine Outlets
- Riverside Park
- DoubleTree by Hilton Jacksonville Riverfront, FL
- Bayfront Westcott House Bed & Breakfast