34 restaurants available nearby
El Torito Cannery Row has a beautiful view of the Monterey Bay. We got seated right away—even earlier than we had expected—and the Busperson brought chips, salsa, and glasses of water immediately. Our food arrived quickly, hot, and nicely presented. Our Server, Luz, was very accommodating,...
I wish I could give Tarpy’s 10 stars, it was that good. Service, atmosphere, were all more than I could hope for. Also, I like my burger cooked rare which is hard to get at any restaurant. Not only was the burger perfectly cooked, but our waiter suggested adding Brie cheese. It was a fantastic...
The food as always we’re scrumptious, the plating was excellent, it’s just that it was our first to be seated inside the restaurant, we had always sat at the arboretum
which we much prefer, felt a little stuffy being inside but overall our experience at Sardine factory was superb as always. The...
Was really in search of abalone for dinner at a not-so-ridiculous price. $46 was the market price when I went and boy was it worth it. Right on the wharf so there were all kinds of choices but you don’t come to Monterey to eat lobster or shrimp. You want halibut, sand dabs, squid, Dungeness crab...
- Madonna Plaza Shopping Center
- Vons Shopping Center
- Plaza Del Sol Shopping Center
- Julia Pfeiffer Burns Underwater Area
- Inn At Avila Beach
- Santa Barbara Zoo
- San Miguel Park
- Santa Barbara Harbor
- Rustic Cabin like a Treehouse
- Morro Strand State Beach
- Costco Power Shopping Center
- Hyatt Regency Monterey Hotel and Spa
- Moss Landing State Wildlife Area
- San Luis Bay Inn
- Lake Casitas Recreation Area
- Hearst San Simeon State Historical Monument
- Vandenberg Air Force Base
- Embassy Suites Monterey Bay - Seaside
- Lovers Point
- Spanish Bay Resort Golf Course