Cuisine (20 of 21)
42 restaurants available nearby
We had so much fun. We went for an anniversary celebration and our waiter was amazing!! Super friendly, funny and gave great recommendations. We also had a great table in the sun and we felt very safe and at a great distance from everyone else. Love this place! Drinks were also very good!
We dined at Tre Lune for a second time during a visit to Santa Barbara this week. It was already at the top of my list, and this time around it surpassed my already high expectations. The service was absolutely amazing. Our server went out of his way to accommodate our every wish or desire, all...
We ate outside on the patio twice - both dinner and lunch. Our favorite dish is an arugula salad with candied nuts and goat cheese. It was so delicious we had it for both meals! In addition, the Shakshuka is excellent. It has more of a cumin flavor than others we have had and was nicely spiced with...
1st time visiting this resto with my hubby, daughter, and nephew - we had a reservation for Mother's Day lunch and sat outside in their cute and quaint garden. Ordered from the Mother's Day Brunch menu and their pasta was excellent both in taste, quality, and quantity! We ordered the pesto,...
- Marina Village Shopping Center
- Calle Real Shopping Center
- Cannery Row Inn
- San Marcos Pass Ranger Station
- Andree Clark Bird Refuge
- Seventeen Mile Drive Village Shopping Center
- Hidden Gem at Lake Nacimiento in Paso Robles Wine Country
- Downtown City Park
- Amtrack Station Santa Barbara
- Goleta Beach State Park
- Point Lobos State Reserve
- Quality Inn Pismo Beach
- Mission Santa Barbara
- Stearns Wharf
- La Mirada
- Hearst San Simeon State Historical Monument
- Madonna Inn
- Santa Barbara Zoo
- Hyatt Regency Monterey Hotel and Spa
- Days Inn Windmill - Buellton