8 restaurants available nearby
Food was great and service was excellent. Nice restaurant, highly recommend.
We did priority seating on New Years Eve for 6 PM. We arrived about 5:50. Though the waiting area was full and new customers without priority seating were being given long waiting times, we were seated by 6:05. Also our sever took our order very quickly and our order was at the table in only a...
We ate at Table 32 recently. Our server should win the server of the year award. He was very knowledgeable about menu items and alcoholic beverages. He couldn’t have been more attentive but not overly attentive. The food was exceptional and, as usual, the venue was clean and calm. Thank you, Jim,...
This was our first visit to Woodbury's in the Warrior Hotel. What a beautiful place! The bar was very urban feeling, with respect to days of old. We loved the ambience! I had the grilled halibut over a creamy (spicy) polenta with shrimp and it was fantastic! Others in the group had various steaks...
- Grant Square
- Cedar Point Recreation Area
- Hyatt Place Omaha/Downtown-Old Market
- Old Market
- Mount Vernon Gardens
- Staybridge Suites Omaha 80th and Dodge
- Hilton Garden Inn Lincoln Downtown/Haymarket
- Td Ameritrade Park Omaha
- Qwest Center Omaha
- Lauritzen Gardens Omaha's Botanical Center
- Oak Glen State Wildlife Management Area
- Westroads Mall
- Silver Sioux Recreation Area
- Super 7 Inn Tecumseh
- Midway County Park
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Omaha Southwest
- One Pacific Place Park
- Courtyard by Marriott Omaha Aksarben Village
- Adams Park
- Lied Center For The Performing Arts