Cuisine (20 of 24)
41 restaurants available nearby
Roy’s has long been one of my favorites. The food is beyond scrumptious, cooked to perfection! The service and attention to detail by the staff is top notch! The only draw back for me personally is that they are an hour’s drive away, but Roy’s remains our go to place for special occasions!
Iced tea was weak, no flavor. Shrimp roll was minimal, tiny little shrimp, not many of them, more tomato than shrimp. Chicken wrap was poor - mini size pieces of chicken, very little filling in the wrap. Hard to find the dressing on the Caesar Salad. Noise level on the patio was high. Server,...
We both ordered the Seafarers Platter and the food was very good. Prices were higher than when we visited about 2 months ago. Prices may keep us from eating here as often as we had in the past.
- Cinnamon Beach 452 by Vacation Rental Pros
- The Avenues Mall Shopping Mall
- Rivercity Inn - Jacksonville
- Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott Saint Augustine I-95
- Roosevelt Mall
- Mandarin Landing Shopping Center
- Hampton Inn Saint Augustine-I-95
- Blanding Boulevard And 103rd Street Shopping Center
- Five Points Shopping Center
- Neptune Beach
- Jacksonville Zoo Gardens
- Julington Creek Marina
- Omni Amelia Island Plantation 1876 TDune
- Hotel Indigo Jacksonville-Deerwood Park
- Fleming Island Shopping Center
- Vilano Beach
- San Marco Theatre
- Kings Vay Village Shopping Center
- Amelia Island Plantation Long Point Golf Course