Cuisine (20 of 32)
59 restaurants available nearby
We really enjoyed our lunch at Simsim. Starting with the super friendly service and the dishes were amazing! Don’t miss the Taboulé salad! ;)
The atmosphere is super nice as well, we enjoyed our stay outside on the sunny terrace but the restaurant itself is furnished with great attention to detail...
The atmosphere was very green and nice. Also very clean. I had reserved a table for two in balkony and had requested as extra to have the table next to the street but it was not available. It was mentioned that the table is booked only for two hours but i guess we could sit longer! In total it was...
Delightful evening spent in this beautifully designed local eatery.
Loved the menus (and the flexibility) and the food was delicately presented in perfect timeslots.
The only thing I would have liked to have seen is for them to have asked me how I enjoyed a dish once eaten, not for all but being...
100%Our motto: Eat Chay - Live Long (chay meaning vegan in Vietnamese) gives you an idea of the fresh, healthy ingredients used in all of our dishes. The focus is on quality vegan cooking that will appeal to even the most sceptical veggie-eater! The menu has even had a helping hand from star chef...
- The Holocaust Memorial Memorial To The Murdered Jews of Europe
- S Bahnhof Frohnau
- Trainstation Ahrensfelde Friedhof
- Museum For Photography Helmut Newton Foundation
- Zoologischer Garten Berlin Zoo
- Rathaus Reinickendorf Underground Station
- Filmpark Babelsberg Movie Park
- Leinestrasse Underground Station
- Apartment Am Brandenburger Tor 4
- Johannisthaler Chaussee Underground Station
- Gielsdorf Golfclub
- Stadtmitte Underground Station
- Goodman's Living
- Bahnhof Potsdamer Platz
- Bahnhof Ostkreuz
- Tu Berlin
- Ferienwohnung Am Fenn
- Tierpark Berlin Friedrichsfelde