Cuisine (20 of 55)
115 restaurants available nearby
We absolutely loved the experience! Wait staff was outstanding. The live music was WAY too loud. Dinner at 5pm should be a tad more sedate. Now if it was 9pm-crank it up. Just difficult to have a conversation. Love the thought behind the dishes! We will be back!
The food was delicious, the service was great! Overall a great dining venue; only issue was parking; we had to walk a bit, but really not a problem. Would definitely recommend the Fig Tree!
We sat at the bar and had an amazing experience! Devin, our bartender, was absolutely amazing and helped us figure out the perfect bottle of wine. Tom, the manager, was super nice and helpful!! We enjoyed the “happy hour” charcuterie board, crab cakes (yum), calamari, the filet medium rare...
Our drinks, appetizers, and entrees all came out surprisingly fast and tasted great. The waiter was friendly, helpful, and didn’t try to upcharge us on our questions regarding the menu. The restaurant is in a upscale location with plenty of natural light. The interior was clean and neat but...
- Carowinds Amusement Park
- Mallard Creek
- DoubleTree by Hilton Charlotte Gateway Village
- Renaissance Charlotte Southpark Hotel
- University of North Carolina
- Charlotte Motor Speedway
- Cotswold Shopping Center
- Rock Hill Mall Shopping Center
- Hilton Garden Inn Charlotte/Ayrsley
- Bethel Road Park
- Lake Norman
- Lineburger Park
- Hampton Inn Rock Hill
- Great Wolf Lodge Charlotte Concord
- Olde Sycamore Golf Plantation
- Charlotte Douglas International Airport
- Bank of America Corporate Center
- Signal Hill Shopping Center
- Blumenthal Performing Arts Center