20 restaurants available nearby
Bliss was the perfect place to celebrate our 20th Wedding Anniversary. Great balance in the menu options, perfect mix of subtle tastes, perfect serving size, and sincere kindness shown by the entire staff. We will be back.
Mario's has been the go-to restaurant in the Three Village area for over 40 years. A family-friendly restaurant with a vibrant bar scene, enjoy classic Italian staples such as our Baked Lasagna, Chicken Parmigiana, Mario's Meatballs and - once again - Pizza, all from the comfort of our warm and...
Went for Father’s Day “brunch,” but the actual brunch options were limited. The first cocktail was good, but slowly got worse (we each had 3). My husband’s lamb was good, a bit dry and he didn’t even eat the potato whip or whatever was under it. The rooftop was nice! There was a live band, which...
The food was excellent, the restaurant is very nice and right on the water.
Margaritas Cafe is truly a diamond....my only complaint is that the waitress should have been a little more attentive. The bus staff was excellent! Food was priced right...great entertainment...restaurant was well organized.
- Massapequa Park Station
- Washington Square Park, New York City
- Columbus Circle
- Times Square
- Buffalo Niagara International Airport
- Rockville Centre Station
- Columbia University
- Smith Haven Mall Shopping Center
- Latham Circle Mall Shopping Center
- Wolf Road Shoppers Park Shopping Center
- High Line
- Bushnell Park
- Front Park
- East Islip Marina
- Coney Island
- 14th Street Union Square
- The Moma - Museum of Modern Art, New York
- 96th Street Broadway Seventh Avenue Line
- Gramercy / Flat Iron District, Manhattan
- Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York