Cuisine (20 of 35)
38 restaurants available nearby
Good food! Great service! Great entertainment!
The food was very good but the portions are a bit small for the price for the Filet Mignon tacos. The complimentary chips and salsa was really good and the ambience was great. We sat outside patio, the service was attentive but not as good compared to the quality and price of the food. I would...
A bit fancy for my taste, but overall the food tastes good, service was great & sports were showing on the tv's. Having the VGK game on one of the tv's instead of the Dodger game would have gotten 5 stars.
As always it was awesome. We finally made it for the famous pot pie night and the lobster pot pie was amazing one of the best I’ve had out ever.
Our server was terrific and everything is always perfect here. A really nice place for a fun delicious meal.
Had nice live music too as well which was...
- New York New York
- Gondola Ride At The Venetian
- Hilton Grand Vacations Suites on the Las Vegas Strip
- Gold Coast Hotel and Casino
- Lake Mead And Buffalo Center Shopping Center
- The Strip
- Sam's Town Hotel and Gambling Hall
- Red Rock Casino Resort Spa
- Centennial Centre Shopping Center
- Cancun Resort Las Vegas By Diamond Resorts
- Las Vegas Mini Gran Prix
- Milo's Inn at Boulder
- Paris Las Vegas
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
- Charleston Heights Shopping Center
- Marriott's Grand Chateau
- Caesars Palace
- Harrah's Las Vegas