Cuisine (20 of 55)
90 restaurants available nearby
We were delighted and surprised by our wonderful Asian-inspired dinner. Perfect for sharing are the wonton tacos, gyoza, bao buns and edame. The pork belly bowl was outstanding! We requested a table outside and liked having lots of room out there. We'll be back!
If you don’t know about this restaurant it’s a must go! My granddaughter (Aria) and I have regular “date” nights, and she loves US Prime steak. He frequent excellent steak houses regularly and Red Salt did not disappoint!
Grace was our server and she was awesome. She was very welcoming and...
Was very crowded. Waitress was good but def rushed. She did not spend a second more than necessary. Even sometimes putting our refill down without a word or even a glance. Same with our tab. Food was great as always. Portions seemed to have gotten smaller.
- Bank of America Stadium
- University of North Carolina Charlotte
- Uptown Charlotte
- DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Charlotte/SouthPark
- Wing Haven Garden And Bird Sanctuary
- Mcalpine Creek Greenway Park
- Holiday Inn Charlotte-Center City
- Mecklenburg County Park
- The Ballantyne, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Charlotte
- Residence Inn by Marriott Charlotte Piper Glen
- Hilton Garden Inn Charlotte Uptown
- Stanback Park
- Billy Graham Library
- Lake Norman
- Aloft Charlotte Uptown at the EpiCentre
- Charlotte Convention Center
- Charlotte Douglas International Airport
- Great Wolf Lodge Charlotte Concord
- Sheraton Charlotte