Cuisine (20 of 42)
122 restaurants available nearby
Good food, attentive service, nice ambiance, quiet enough and unrushed enough to have about 90 minutes of good conversation.
The only problem is that it is in what was the Marriott and is now the Sonesta. Nice hotel but not "Nashville."
Even so, if you're in that part of Nashville, recommended....
We really enjoyed our first visit to The Optimist and will definitely return. It's nice to have a quality seafood restaurant in town... there are too few! We celebrated an anniversary and were impressed by the acknowledgment`from the staff. Whitney, our server, was perfectly attentive and all of...
- Opryland Hotel Gardens
- Hampton Inn & Suites Manchester, TN
- Grand Ole Opry
- Loews Vanderbilt Hotel
- Cumberland County Playhouse
- Holiday Inn Express Nashville-Downtown
- Sheraton Music City
- Village At Rivergate Shopping Center
- The State Capitol
- Skyline Wildlife Management Area
- Americas Best Value Inn - Lawrenceburg
- Nashville Airport Marriott
- The Hermitage Home of President Andrew Jackson
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Nashville Airport
- Bridgestone Arena
- Holiday Inn Express Brentwood-South Cool Springs
- Grand Ole Opry Museum
- Homewood Suites Nashville Vanderbilt
- One Hundred Oaks Regional Mall Shopping Center
- Holiday Inn Nashville-Vanderbilt - Downtown