Cuisine (20 of 31)
22 restaurants available nearby
Welcome to East Side Mario’s! We opened East Side Mario’s in 1987 to bring a little taste of Italy to our guests. Our goal was to bring you the hospitality and passion for great food that Italians are known for around the world – and have a little fun doing it. We’ve evolved over the years, but...
They were busy, which is always a great sign but we felt rushed. The paper on the tables absorbs the dripping glasses and bottles leaving a big wet mess while you’re eating. Not necessary in my opinion. Long waits between visits which speaks to being busy and quite a change from previous visits....
Excellent service from start to finish.
Our server was knowledgeable and attentive, the entire meal was fresh and flavorful. We had smoked ribeye and filet steaks that melted in your mouth and done exactly to order.
We had mini creme brûlée for dessert that was sized just right after a large meal....
- Sharbot Lake Provincial Park
- Brewer Park
- Fairmont Chateau Laurier
- Parc Rolland Et Emeryle Lafleur
- Courtyard by Marriott Ottawa Downtown
- Carleton University
- The Ottawa Hospital
- Embassy of Denmark
- Holiday Inn Ottawa East
- Arc The Hotel
- Cumberland Heritage Village Museum
- Scottish Inns Potsdam
- Algonquin Soccer Facility
- National Gallery of Canada
- Rideau River Provincial Park
- Ottawa Macdonald-Cartier International Airport
- Parliament Hill
- Sheraton Ottawa Hotel
- Higley Flow State Park
- Ottawa Train Station Via Rail Canada