Cuisine (20 of 24)
55 restaurants available nearby
Some of the best pasta I've ever eaten. Great date spot. Got the deal on Thursday night where you buy one get one half off and then also get two glasses of wine for free. Total was like $30ish without tip. Only reason I'd say not 5 stars for value was portion sizes were not as big so if you're...
We always love J Gilbert's! The wood fired flavors take a normal steak dinner up a notch. The steaks are always tender and cooked perfectly, and the sides are almost addicting (creamed corn). Great drink deals for Happy Hour, too.
Birthday celebration. Service was superior, food was excellent, and the ambiance memorable. We tried the special hash browns,
half order. Really different and enjoyable. Ribeye and lobster tails were exceptional. Our waitress was Kayla, she was on top of
everything. Thanks for a great evening,...
Me and my buddy came to Omaha for the legendary steaks. Boy did the food live up to the experience. This was the best meal of my life. Emily B was our server, she’s was amazing. She guided us though the amazing meal. She did everything from helping us select a beautiful Malbec, to working my friend...
- Piedmont Park
- Hilton Garden Inn Omaha East/Council Bluffs
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Omaha Southwest
- Old Market
- Hidden Valley Golf Course
- Southern Hills Mall
- Creighton University Historical Marker
- Oak View Mall
- Southroads Mall
- Rock Island Depot Railroad Museum
- Omaha Marriott
- Sleep Inn & Suites Airport
- Ameristar Casino Hotel Council Bluffs
- Holiday Inn Express Kearney
- Historic Platte Valley Historical Marker
- Hilton Garden Inn Omaha West
- Magnolia Hotel Omaha
- Lawrence Peterson Park
- Fun Plex
- Wayne Park