10 restaurants available nearby
We like going to Jean Farris for the food and the beautiful setting overlooking farm land. The food was very good but the wine just didn’t meet our expectations this time. The wait staff (except for Margaret, who was great) was dressed down and detracted from the whole experience. Maybe a ‘uniform’...
The knowledge of the menu items from the staff was outstanding. The steak was seasoned and cooked to perfection. The salad was ice cold and fresh and the potatoes were creamy. The service was excellent. A little slow getting the check but they were very busy. Overall had a great experience. I will...
Named one of the Great Steak Houses of North America, Malone’s is Lexington’s premier steakhouse. Less than two percent of beef processed in the world is rated as “prime beef.” Malone’s is pleased to offer the widest selection of fresh, hand-cut USDA Prime steaks. In addition to their steak...
- Fairfield Inn by Marriott Louisville North
- Churchill Downs
- TownePlace Suites by Marriott Indianapolis - Keystone
- Mid City Mall Shopping Center
- 21c Museum Hotel Louisville
- Springhurst Towne Center Shopping Center
- The Brown Hotel
- Full Screen Visitors Center In Historic Old Louisville
- Kentucky Fair And Exposition Center
- 21c Museum Hotel Lexington
- Holiday Inn Express Berea
- Louisville Zoo
- Louisville Slugger Field
- Kentucky International Convention Center
- E P Tom Sawyer State Park
- Mets Center
- Kentucky Artisan Center At Berea
- Mall Saint Matthews Shopping Center
- Shelbyville Road Plaza Shopping Center
- University of Kentucky Albert B Chandler Hospital