16 restaurants available nearby
25th Birthday brunch for my daughter, party of 3. Our waitress was adorable, very friendly and checked on us often. Food - WOW! Fried Green Caprese (over the top good), Shrimp & Grits (have mercy), Pancake w/eggs and bacon (very good, the brown butter was amazing), Waffle Churros (daughter's...
We had a great dinner at O’Briens! Our server was excellent, as were the stuffed shrimp and Mac and cheese with Backfin Crab! My Orange Crush was one of the best I’ve ever enjoyed. The only downside of O’Briens are the acoustics. It’s very loud (especially if the clientele are boisterous) to...
Right on the water with lovely view. It was raining so outdoor dining was not an option today but many tables inside with a view of the water. Menu is not extensive but enough choices were there to be able to choose less to more expensive meals; heavy or light. Some nice tropical drink options,...
Amazing food in Annapolis. Interesting twists on familiar dishes. Ratatouille reminded us of Husk’s pure essence of the vegetables. Wish I had a little cardamon on the goat cheese cheesecake - but it was amazing with the apple jam. Great service despite being slightly short staffed. New favorite...
- Towson University
- National Aquarium In Baltimore
- Reisterstown Road Plaza Shopping Center
- Bay Bridge Marina
- Inner Harbor
- Motel 6 Washington DC Northeast - Laurel
- Oriole Park At Camden Yards
- Kings Contrivance Village Shopping Center
- Fenwick Inn
- Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore
- Baltimore Ravens NFL Stadium
- Rehoboth Beach
- The Westin Annapolis
- Howard County Fairground
- Deep Creek Lake
- Owings Mills Town Center Shopping Center
- Arbutus Shopping Center
- Baltimore Marriott Inner Harbor at Camden Yards
- Dobbin Center Shopping Center
- Hilton Garden Inn Kent Island