Cuisine (20 of 123)
943 restaurants available nearby
Just awesome. We had the Aroncini which was delicious, as well as the Chianti Cow Burger, the Street Tacos, and the Empenadas. All delicious. There was a sweet corn chowder that was a special and it too was delicious. We loved everything!!! Very charming place.
Food was excellent, but we waited quite a while for dessert and coffee after the meal. Waiter was very nice. Restaurant is beautiful and the piano player added to the ambience. Will definitely be returning!!
Bernie's continues to be a treasured destination in the Catskills. The menu, supplemented by the daily specials, is comprehensive and varied. Service is friendly, attentive, and knowledgeable. Ambience is reflected in well-appointed socially-distanced tables. But, the whole of Bernie's is more...
This is an absolute hidden gem! The amazing ambiance, service, and not to mention 6-course chef’s menu for $100, you can’t beat it! I would highly recommend! It was worth the hour drive from PA for me! Definitely will be back!
- EWR Airport
- Bintz Swimming Pool
- Edgewood Park Historic District
- High Line
- Bay Head Beach
- Port Jefferson Village Historic District
- Hilton Garden Inn Albany Airport
- Gramercy / Flat Iron District, Manhattan
- Midtown East, Manhattan
- Walt Whitman Mall Shopping Center
- 86th Street Lexington Avenue Line
- Latham Circle Mall Shopping Center
- Erie Canal
- Turtle Back Zoo
- Bleecker Street
- World Financial Center Plaza
- Melville Marriott Long Island
- Buffalo Niagara International Airport
- One World Trade Center
- 57th Street Ind Sixth Avenue Line