Cuisine (20 of 21)
19 restaurants available nearby
If you enjoy Indian food then Bay Leaf is a must try! We went for Fathers day this year & the food was delicious - the presentation earned extra points - (My mother commented on the entertainment factor) - and the servers were attentive and happy to explain the menu.
The menu here was varied and everything on it looked delicious. A "meat and two" took on new meaning because of the variety of both meats and sides. There was a decided fresh southern vegetable flavor combined with nicely cooked fish, oysters and other meats . My friend and I had a delightful...
My husband and I had an amazing experience at Cafe DuPont for dinner. We had a table reservation but ended up sitting at the bar after having a couple of cocktails because Nick, the bartender, was fantastic. I highly recommend the food and chatting with Nick.
- Birmingham-Shuttlesworth International Airport
- Cahaba Heights Plaza Shopping Center
- Staybridge Suites Montgomery-Eastchase
- Willowbrook Square Shopping Center
- Downtown Birmingham Historic District
- Grand Bohemian Hotel Mountain Brook, Autograph Collection
- Tuxedo Park
- Von Braun Center
- Home2 Suites by Hilton - Oxford
- Oak Mountain State Park
- Riverchase Galleria
- Rocky Ridge Plaza Shopping Center
- University of Alabama
- Hilton Garden Inn Birmingham/Lakeshore Drive
- Whitesburg Drive
- Noccalula Falls Park Campground
- Courtyard by Marriott Birmingham Downtown at UAB
- Baker Field
- Capital Plaza Shopping Center